Friday, April 3, 2009

Final Elevation Rendering

I spent some time this evening and worked up a rendering of our elevation. I'm really excited at this point. It feels so real I can almost touch it. I added the street number of the Master Lane lot just for some added realism. LeAnne got mad at me because she's afraid that something is going to fall through and we're not going to be able to make this happen. I tried to assure her that I think it's going to happen and that we really will be able to live in this house:


I love the Port de Cochere or whatever it's called on the side. We're probably not going to have enough money to build the detached garage and studio at this point so we'll be happy to have something to park under.

Anyway, it's over. I finally know now what our house is going to look at. We're halfway there (yeah right).

No comments:

Post a Comment