Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back porch v2 + Hardware, etc.

Finally, we were able to get the back porch done. It's going to be screened in, but at least it looks like the front, and not so fancy like it did.
From Hillsborough_June25

Not painted yet, but it makes me feel so much better about the house. I should have never, ever specified 8" columns on the porch, and I didn't realize they would look so fancy, and I think they build the front porch to small to account for the large size of the columns, but never the less, it looks great now and I can finally look at it again without feeling stupid.
From Hillsborough_June25

The fans and lights are in, and it's really starting to come together, especially the pulls in the kitchen.
From Hillsborough_June25

The stairs/mudroom has really come together and I can't wait until we have it painted and have the floor finished.
From Hillsborough_June25

We're nearing the end, and have a final closing date of July 30th (my birthday). We just got a new addition to our family yesterday, a Golden Doodle puppy, and that's been a lot of fun.
From Hillsborough_June25

Here's a bunch of pictures if you want to see:
Hillsborough_June25

No comments:

Post a Comment